Sunday, August 12, 2012

Floral wreaths for your wall or door.

I love making these wreaths.Everyone is different and you can go as mad as you like. This one above was made with a ready made circle of twigs. These are available from most shops now.. Then I collected various flowers in contrasting colours. I used a glue gun  to attach them  around the ring. This is best done flower by flower so you can see the effect and gradually build up. Then I added netting and a cute owl . This one is hanging in my kitchen.

                                         
The above wreath I call Button and Bows and this one is hanging on an outside door. Various buttons were stuck on and I cut up gingham fabric to make bows.Sometimes less is more..Attach ribbon or string to hang up. . You can have great fun designing your own for special occasions..and use up scraps of material you have left from other projects. That way yours will be unique.So have fun.....

No comments

Post a Comment