Monday, January 21, 2013

More Things I Love In My Farmhouse.-Vintage Armchair.

Today I thought I would show you more of the things I love in my farmhouse.


            This is my Vintage floral armchair. I brought it a few years ago from Ebay.



                                   The roses are beautiful. I wish I had wallpaper like this.


As you can see from the photo it is quite small. It has bun feet on the front and four wheels. It is MUMS
CHAIR! but of course I do let family and friends sit on it. Not sure of the age , any ideas?

Hope your're had a nice weekend and not snowed in. And if you are, relax have a cup of tea and enjoy......

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty chair - it looks very Cabbages and Roses! I also love your stone floors, what a lovely sitting room - I could cosy up there in the snow as well x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely chair, it looks so inviting. Perfect for knitting or reading..I would be drawn to sit every time I passed by!

    ReplyDelete