Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Things I Love

Hope you are not snowed in. Cornwall is cold and rainy but I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed we do not get any white stuff......

Today I thought I would show you some of the things I love.-


My Fork Hook. I brought this at a Christmas Craft fair. It is a lovely old fork twisted. I use it to hold my calendar.


My glass Jars. I use them for everything. This one was used for Chocolate mice for my husband.



My dish with chalks.  I painted this myself . It has a chicken on the inside. and flowers on the outside.




This is my cherub mirror. It is a nice cream with a matching ribbon to hang up. It is so sweet.

And last but not least my beloved Aga.


Hope you have enjoyed looking.  What things do you love around your home. Would love to hear.

Bye for now.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see the things you love. I bet your aga is so lovely and cosy in this cold weather. Your little cat there looks like my Timmy. dee x

    ReplyDelete