Sunday, February 24, 2013

Anyone for Tea.

There is nothing better than a cup of tea!


How many teapots does one person need?


A perfect pot for sheep lovers.


Something floral.


Pots for one.


Teapots need  to be kept warm.


This was knitted for me from my late Nan, so is really special to me.


Cupcake.


Anyone for spots.


Or maybe plain.


Or how about a cute sheep.

Most of them I brought off E Bay except the sheep one and the blue and white one.

I would love to open a tea shop  or tea garden one day (We can all dream).

The funny thing is I do not even like tea I am a coffee drinker !!! but I love doing it for my family and friends.

Do you collect things that you would not use yourself?

Have a nice evening, enjoy your tea. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosezeeta, I've only just stumbled upon your lovely blog and now I see you are a teapot collector like me. I've got (at last count) 78 of them. Some I've not seen in a few years since we moved - they are still in cartons because I've not found space to display them!

    The sheep tea cosy is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete