Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Bertie Charlies and Baileys Weekly Adventures-New Fence..



           Hi everybody we have been hiding in doors it's been soooooo cold outside.


Today there is some sun so we have ventured outside. Bertie what's behind this? It;s Mums wood store. When mums not looking I sneak inside, that gate does not keep me out but don't let her know.


                                              I'm sure we could go this way before


                      Where did this fence come from?  Do fence's grow like flowers,



                                          How do we get to the grass garden Bailey..



                     That was clever Charlie but I can't jump that high with my little legs..


 Don't worry Bailey we can go through this gate, or we can climb this hedge,it looks fun.


Made it. Lovely grass garden at last. 

Bye fro now.

We are off to find Charlie.

1 comment: