Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Baskets


For Easter this year I brought my children one large chocolate Bunny and Chick.Then thought it would be nice to make up a basket of my own.            





I found  these colourful baskets at Tesco's I filled them with tissue paper. Added a small yellow chick and a soft bunny to each basket.




I then found lots of different small Easter Chocs to fill each basket. I think the result is really pretty and more personal . My children love them. Have you made up your own?


                                          I don't think they will last very long!

                                             Have a very chocolate filled day.




           Sunday morning we had hot cross buns for breakfast with tea and hot chocolate.
                                      Then we gave out the chocolate.........

                                                     
The fruit is to make me feel better and to give the option of a healthy choice. NO CHANCE!



                                                    I think the chocolate will win.


                              Hope you are having a lovely day with your family and friends.

3 comments:

  1. Its a lovely idea to make up your own baskets. They will love the soft bunnies and the chicks, and of course the chocolate. No chocolate for us though, we decided not to bother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your homemade baskets looked lovely, yes, so much nicer to make your own. I didn't get an egg, sob! (but I did buy myself some chocolate)
    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete