Thursday, March 21, 2013

Meet My Hand Knitted Rabbit.

               


                           This is my hand knitted rabbit......




I did not have a pattern I just made it up as I went along. I made about four of these all in different pastel colours. but they have all now gone to good homes. This is the last one left.



I also knitted them all matching waistcoats and added a small ribbon to their necks.






And of course every rabbit has a tail.! I always put a R on the back of everything I make, if possible.

                    Lots more knitted toys to come.....................

6 comments:

  1. How delicious - lovely colours
    Best wishes
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. your so clever..i hve tried knitting but it gets bigger and bigger! to make up the pattern by yourself is clever! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love him! How cute is he?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh he is ever so cute. thanks for visiting my blog and your nice comment about my knitted rabbits x

    ReplyDelete