Monday, March 11, 2013

My knitted Gingerbread Men

A belated Happy Mothers Day to everybody.

Hope you all had a fantastic day!     My children surprised me with homemade lemon meringue tarts, pink
butterfly cakes and normal large meringues for breakfast. I also had a handmade knitted scarf and of course
beautiful flowers and a card. I took photo's but forgot my SD card was not in my camera. Pictures are saved on my camera's memory but I will have to get the manual out to find out how to transfer them......
My children looked after me all day it was wonderful.

Anyway I haven't done anything crafty for a while so I thought I would show you some of the toys I have made.



These are my Gingerbread men. I did not have a pattern I just worked it out. I love the large buttons.


As you can see I got a bit carried away.  There were more but I have sold a few to friends etc.
I have quite a few knitted toys, I might try selling some when I have the time. What do you think?
Would love to hear, I know you are a talented lot out there. Will show you more in other posts.

Are you getting the white stuff again? It's been trying to snow here today, really cold but nothing settled yet.
I thought we were past all this. I was loving the few sunny days we had and looking forward to Spring.

                                        Keep Warm.



4 comments:

  1. No white stuff here yet hopefully we wont have it i have just planted all my spring plants. Love your little men there so sweet. dee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are lovely gingerbread men.....looking forward to seeing your pressies x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a lovely day, loving the gingerbread men!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are wonderful and I am so impressed that you can make things without a pattern. I'm not there yet. ;-)

    ReplyDelete