Sunday, September 15, 2013

MY LATEST VINTAGE TREASURE.


I thought I would show you my latest Vintage treasure. I found this at my local house clearance shop.


         It is a  old primary school chair. How could you resist this. Do you remember them?

               
             Well I could not leave this one there .TOO CUTE.          SO.........................................................


I brought  the other 14.......... They wanted £5.00 per chair but I only paid £65.00 for the lot.
Mainly purple with a couple of red and blue and only one green one.


I have got a project in mind for these. But that is all I'm saying at the moment.

I good clean and they will be great, very study.

Is there anything you could not resist and just had to buy ? love to hear.

No comments

Post a Comment