Monday, December 23, 2013

HOMEMADE CLAY PRESENT TAGS AND DOG Bailey dog model.

I thought I would make some clay gift tags. So while watching the t.v. I used some Christmas biscuit
cutters and cut out some Christmas Stocking shapes. I then put letters on each one (for each persons name). Then the easy bit leave to dry. THIS IS AIR DRIED CLAY.



                                     Can you see what else I m making.


     I  brought my clay from W.H. Smith but they sell it in most places. It cost £3.99



                My daughter wanted a model of one of her dogs, Bailey . So I gave it a go.





                                    Looking more like Bailey.



And I could not resist making some special tags for my Daughter , Son and Husband.


                                    Bailey Finished I hope she likes it.







Now they are all drying,

Not sure if I will paint them .

Going shopping now to pick some pretty ribbons for them.




1 comment: