Monday, December 30, 2013

BELATED FINISHING TOUCHES AT CHRISTMAS.



















Christmas crept up so quickly that I did not show you my finishing  touches.
So better late than never.

Still using camera on phone. So quality not that good. It looks like my camera can't be fixed. Damm!
So will have to save the pennies for a new one. As Santa did not bring one.


This I made for our double gate on our drive. It's just a few twigs tied together then decorated.



                            I continued with the same colours as in our house.

T

This is one of our lounge windows. I thought it looked so cosy from the outside.



                                            My attempt at snowflakes




This I made from twigs from our garden and bits I brought to match our colour scheme.
This time I attempted a circle. The ribbon I had. It cost pennies to make.





My porch needed a tree. So I brought one from Tesco's for £2.50 a bargain.
But I did not like the stand.so I planted it in one of my pots in earth. Being artificial I don't think it will grow...... My daughter had a good laugh at me doing this.
We added battery lights, so spare baubles and a tiny gold angel to the top. I think it finished the porch off.



                                   Did you spot the snowflakes hanging on the front door?








                                                     I think it looks really pretty.

                           Maybe next year I might have more outside lights.

1 comment:

  1. The decorations all look warm and inviting Rosezeeta, i like the idea of the hanging baubles and might have to try that one next year xx

    ReplyDelete