Friday, January 03, 2014

VINTAGE TREASURES- AND TWO OF THEM!






















                               I love charity shopping. You never know what you will find.


                    Sometimes I can go and come back empty handed and disappointed.


                And sometimes on those rare occasions something just jumps out at me.


                          This is what I found on one of the good days.








                           Two  serving dishes. I love the simple yellow flowers.



                           They were only £2.00 each and are perfect.



                                           My bargain of the day!

1 comment:

  1. I so agree....I was just at one today and found some treasures for my home. Your blog is lovely...thank you for visiting me the other day. Happy New Year from Canada.

    ReplyDelete