Friday, January 10, 2014

WHAT TO DO WITH SPARE FELT !



























.
Hope you had a good Friday.


I'm so glad the weekend is here.
This week has been really busy.It has been a big effort
to get back into routine with the school runs etc.

Today I thought I would show you some of my recent makes.

I had a little felt left and wanted to make something 
So of course it had to be Gingerbread men.






                                        I had brought some lovely pastel buttons.
                                       They were perfect to use for this.



                                    I made two dark brown ones and one light brown.


                        I added two buttons on each and stitched their eyes and mouths.
                                  Then sewed blanket stitch round the edges then stuffed.
                                     To finish I added a white ribbon.


                                   I stitched them onto a long length of white ribbon.
                                   And then added two felt hearts with a cross stitch.

                          I think they came out o.k. And they did not take long to make.


                                  I love making things out of felt.

                                            Do You?




1 comment:

  1. These are lovely, and I love the little heart on the pale one's foot too. I've only done a couple of things with felt but have a whole pile of coloured sheets which are just crying out to be made into something. I like the garland idea too.

    ReplyDelete