Tuesday, April 29, 2014

WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE WHAT IT WAS LIKE OUTSIDE MY HOUSE TODAY.




















I never knew why Cornwall was so beautiful and green , until I came to live here.


And the answer is simple.   RAIN AND MORE RAIN.



I do not really mind . It goes with living in the countryside. You get covered in mud and so does your car.
On a day to day you wear casual clothes that you do not mind getting ruined sometimes.
The clothes I wear now I would never of been seen wearing back in London. But you adapt and I have found it does not matter what you wear just that you are warm and dry and happy.



Today I thought I would show you what was waiting for me at the bottom of our drive.






















This happens whenever we have a constant down pour. Our house is surrounded by fields. So the rain falls from the fields into the country lane.  Pass our house down the hill towards the village. It washes some of our
drive away. Which we have to put back when the rain has passed. But we are used to it. It is part of everyday life living here.



Tomorrow it will probably be back to sun, so I will be back in the garden playing with the dogs and I have more seeds to pot up.. So another busy day..........



1 comment:

  1. Ahh, our green and pleasant land ... thanks to all the rain!!
    M x

    ReplyDelete