Thursday, May 29, 2014

BERTIE CHARLIES AND BAILEYS WEEKLY ADVENTURES- NEW TOY



















Mum went out today and left us at home.

But we forgave her because she brought us all a new toy.

And it is the best toy ever. A bright yellow tennis ball each.





It's great for chewing Bertie.




I will give it a go Charlie. Look it fits in my mouth.







It was hard but I can just pick it up!






OOPS! Nearly dropped it.......








This ball is mine all mine!







It does not taste of anything.




THANKS MUM    

Best treat ever.


2 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest dogs! I need to get a ball for my guy. The bad thing is we don't have a fenced in area and he has a bad habit of running off. Have to work on that.

    ((hugs)), Teresa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Teresa.
    We had the same problem . Lots of hedges with holes in. So I had to put posts in and chicken wire all the way round. Then they found they could climb the Cornish Hedges so I had to put extending wooden trellis all along attached to the various trees, shrubs.
    So far they have not found a way out.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete