Wednesday, July 23, 2014

MORE OF MY POTS



















 I have grown a lot of my flowers from from seeds.
And some I brought from the garden centre.
I have tried to mix  both in pots.

























These little  pots are tied on with garden wire.

















 My driveway was getting overtaken with weeds.
 So I have used weed killer. Most of this, is now dead.
 I can now tidy up with more gravel.
I love gardening . But when you finish one job
there is another one waiting..........

2 comments:

  1. You are certainly right about the garden jobs. I go out to putter and I find myself pulling weeds for an hour.

    Your plants and pots are simply lovely. I'm wondering what the name is of the tall one with the blue flowers?

    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jane. The blue flowers are Cornflowers I have grown them from seeds. I like growing them because they are good for cutting to put around the house.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete