Monday, September 01, 2014

START OF A CRAFT ROOM




















              Today I thought I would show you the start of my craft room

       This is our boot room.  It is  has only been used for our dogs to sleep in and storage.
            But I thought I could use it as my craft room for now.







I have put one of my farmhouse tables in there which is perfect for my sewing machines.








                                    I have made  new curtains with green pom pom trim.



                                           A jug is perfect for my knitting needles.




                                           And kilner jars for storage




                                     Always room for bunting.
                                     I made this spotty one a while back.




                                       As you can see one end is still used for storage.
                                      I still need to tidy this end up.






                                 In this room the ceiling is very high and it has beams.




                         Still lots of work to do. I will show you my progress in later posts.











No comments

Post a Comment