Thursday, September 04, 2014

TOMATOES IN MY GARDEN.


























    My tomatoes got too big for the greenhouse so I had to move them outside.









                                   I put them along my Cornish wall under the gazebo







                                    My garden is growing really well now




                               Most days I pick Sweet Peas. I Just love them.
                               They are so pretty and smell so nice.



                                          I did these from seeds.
                                          Next year I am going to grow  as many
                                          as I can.







                                      I ran out of large pots and grow bags.
                                     So an old bowl and bucket came in handy.




                                    I have not had to buy any tomatoes for ages.

                                   How is your veg plot going/

No comments

Post a Comment