Wednesday, December 24, 2014

BOOT SALE AND CHARITY SHOP FINDS

















I always love going to a couple of my local boot fairs.
you never know what you will find. and sometimes
it is nothing! But an afternoon spent in the sun, chatting to friends
finding treasure is great fun.
We also have a couple of good charity shops on our doorstop.


These are a few of my finds.







                                       A lovely china dog. A bit retro looking.






                                 A wedding Troll. I remember these from my childhood.
                                  I had one with blue hair.



                                 A Golly. This one I think is modern.



                                   A Jersey milk cow. I just had to add some sparkle.


                                   Here's to more treasure hunting
                               

1 comment:

  1. Cute finds! Hope you enjoy lots of fun treasure hunting in 2015!

    ReplyDelete