Wednesday, December 24, 2014

MY HOT CHOCOLATE BASKET.

 HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE.

     I hope you are all ready for the big day.

      A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO READ MY POSTS.
                  AND LEAVE LOVELY COMMENTS
                    I REALLY APPRECIATE IT..


Just a little post for you to read if you are not making mince pies or busy
wrapping last minute gifts.
Today I am taking Archie for a check up and his second injection at the vets.
Then I will be home, first some housework. Then making mince pies, jam tarts
and home made bread. With a little Baileys and watching Christmas Films.
Just perfect.

                   I read a few posts and got this idea from them.
                   I adapted it for our personal use and just wanted
                   something small.

                   So I thought I would have a hot chocolate basket,
                   for the festive season.

             We love hot chocolate especially at this time of year in my house.
                I  have put lots of treats to go with the hot chocolate,
                                 In a basket for you to help yourself..




             Including Santa choc sticks, marshmellows, Anchor cream of course.
             and more sweets to add to top.



                    The white wire basket is where I normally keep my eggs in.




                                 Christmas napkins and some candy canes to finish.






I added a label and some curling ribbon.


                                    I think we will be drinking lots of hot chocolate now.

No comments

Post a Comment