Friday, January 02, 2015

MORE TREASURES I BROUGHT FROM CHARITY SHOPS

Finally sorted my Blog out. Top buttons now working.
Thank you to my daughter. So hope this makes it better to find
particular posts.   Enjoy!






I am not a person that goes shopping every week for clothes etc.
But I really enjoy Treasure Hunting at boot fairs or charity shops.


Here are some of my latest finds.


A beautiful large glass vase.

The dolls thought it was a good hiding place.






                                               A large glass jug.
 
 

 
 
And a cute cup and saucer set by Keith Kimberlin


 
 
 


What Treasures have you found lately?

When the hols are over I will be going out to find more.......

2 comments:

  1. I like treasure hunting also. What country are you from? Cornwall? The vases are beautiful. Have a Happy New Year, Thelma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun, I love the glass jug.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete