Friday, February 06, 2015

HEARTS FOR VALENTINES.



                                As its the month of love. I thought I would make some hearts.















                         I enjoyed doing all the simple stitches, It's so nice to do a bit of hand sewing
                         for a change. I  also wanted to make them as bright as possible.

                         Having all my craft things in one place is so much better.
                         I have made quite a few quick makes lately, will show u in later posts.

                                                        So here's to happy crafting.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks Meredith. enjoying making all these little things.
    Rosezeeta

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, my big pack of felt has arrived, just waiting for some threads so I can get crafting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I brought a lot of threads off ebay, but must look around in case they are cheaper elsewhere.
      Looking forward to seeing what you make.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  3. It looks like a lovely little hanging x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joanne, have been spending a bit of money on craft bits lately and mags, so lots of ideas.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  4. Very pretty for Valentine's Day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks lovely! thank you for leaving such kind words on my blog. :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Linda. They are hanging in my kitchen nowRosezeeta

    ReplyDelete