Thursday, March 12, 2015

A NORMAL DAY- PANCAKES AND DRAWING.

Today was the usual day of housework, feeding animals and college runs.

I took Archie and Bailey for a long walk around our village.
In Archie's case it was more of a run.
A friend popped in for a hot choc and a chat.Which is always nice.

The rain kept off until mid afternoon. So I was able to even do a bit
of tidying up in the garden.


And for pud after tea we had pancakes.......................

We missed pancake day because  we were all ill.
So I finally got round to it tonight!




                Treated myself to a new frying pan last year. So no stuck pancakes today!














                                       Son could not wait so took a bite before photo.



                                       And I also managed to fit in a little drawing







                Hopefully if weather o.k. tomorrow will be doing more dog walking.


                                            Hope you have had a good day.

                                                         Rosezeeta. x

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was Gill. I could only eat one but my son had two!
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  2. I love pancakes but hardly ever make any sort other than the thick fluffy American style, wonderful with maple syrup and banana. I did not walk anywhere yesterday, it rained all day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your pancakes sound really nice. Pam.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  3. I love pancakes I thought perhaps it would be nice to have a go at savoury ones sometime for a change.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never made savoury ones, will have to have a go.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  4. Pancakes can be eaten anytime in my book!
    Love the drawing
    Julie xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I do not know why we wait for pancake day.. They are so easy to make and make a fab pud. Julie.
      I am not that good at drawing but I enjoy having a go.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  5. Hi there,I'v never been much good at pancakes,we love them too lol.I must have another go at them.Hope you are all feeling a lot better now.LOVE your drawings sooooo clever.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes Lee have a go. Mine were o.k. this time because I brought a new frying pan, but last year I could not get them of the bottom of the old one. Fog and rain this part of Cornwall. Hope you are having a brighter day.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad that you got your pancakes! They are so yummy aren't they! I might just have to have them again after Easter now that yours have reminded me how nice they are! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy. Yes I think we all forget how nice they are and how you can have them with so many things.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  8. They look very yummy to me.
    Hope you enjoyed them,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were lovely Meredith thank you.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete