Saturday, March 14, 2015

NEW KITCHEN CHAIRS AND SOME OLD LACE

I decided to treat myself to new kitchen chairs. My table is quite large
7 ft by 4 ft and came with two benches .which looked fab but gave you backache.
So I have been using old mix and match chairs I had. But they were all getting a little unstable
and tatty. My taste has changed and I like to mix modern with old pieces. But I still like
to have pretty vintage things around me. So after much searching I found these plain white
modern chairs and they arrived yesterday! It was so exciting unwrapping each one.
The seats are moulded plastic but  good quality with light wooden legs. They are really
comfortable. And I love them with my table.












Bailey knew there was something different but did not know what.







I also found some orange lace which I sewed to my blue kitchen blind.







I also added some to my door curtain.







TodayI  have been pottering around the house and garden .
Daughter has told me not to go out today. Maybe something being delivered!
Have put a roast on for later, and son on driving lesson. He is doing really well.
After feeding all the animals and clearing the kitchen will just chill tonight.

Hope you are all having a lovely day.

Rosezeeta x

10 comments:

  1. Really lovely chairs. Nice touch of orange too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I seem to be getting very fond of orange.
      Rosezeeta

      Delete
  2. Love the new chairs.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meredith. They are noit to everyones taste, but make a big change from shabby chic.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Gill. I hope you have had a fab one too.
      Rosezeeta

      Delete
  4. Hi Rosezeeta,you are a busy lady.Love the chairs they look really comfortable,they look as if they have always been there.Your house is sooooo cosy and welcoming.Baily is sooooo cute.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Rosezeeta,

    Thank you so, so much for your kind, thoughtful comment on my last post. I am truly grateful AND delighted to have found your blog. Those chairs are so lovely and Bailey has stolen my heart!

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stephanie hope you have had a good weekend. Bailey is such a cutie and he knows it. So nice of you to read my blog. I hope you carry on and enjoy.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  6. I must admit Lee I do noit like to sit around for too long. I am really pleased with the chairs. House is cosy but now needs this year a bit of tidying up. But that gives me the excuse to have a change. Its hard to take a picture without one of the dogs getting in there.
    Rosezeeta.

    ReplyDelete