Sunday, July 05, 2015

A NEW BEST FRIEND FOR ARCHIE.



   When Pippa my parents dog came to stay he made one special friend out of all my dogs
   Archie!





                         It was little and large. They enjoyed going for lots of walks togeather.








                               And because Pippa walks slow, Archie was able to keep up.
























 
 
   I think they will be friends forever. 






















Archie will have to wait for another visit from Pippa.
























8 comments:

  1. Oh My, I just want to step into the photos and cwtch the pair of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They looked so cute togeather Pam. And Pippa was so gentle with Archie.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete
  2. How cute. It's a lot like my Chloe, (a British lab) and Sohie, (a tiny miniature poodle). On my blog I have pictures of the two of them together. Chloe is 50 lbs. And Sophie is 2 lbs. They are fast friends.
    Blessings,
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Betsy. They sound so sweet will have a look.
      Rosezeeta

      Delete
  3. I agree so flipping cute the pair of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will take Archie to visit Pippa at home.
      Rosezeeta

      Delete
  4. So nice for little Archie,he is a little cutie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Archie loves all dogs, but the more gentle ones become his best friends.
      Rosezeeta.

      Delete